You have broken away from the planetary brain!

Friday, October 4, 2013

The Outer Limits VHS Unboxing Video



There's a peculiar trend on YouTube in which people record themselves opening new purchases (DVDs, action figures, etc). It's called "unboxing," and it's strangely addictive (I particularly enjoy watching folks eagerly opening their Masters of Cinema Steelbook Blu-rays, of which I own a few). As previously reported, I've been scouring the internet for high-quality images of the Outer Limits VHS releases from the late 80's and early 90's. Just now, I came across a frankly awesome unboxing video in which a guy has just purchased the entire series for 25 cents a tape (lucky bastard). If you're a fan of the packaging design of these tapes (like me), you'll find there's lots of delicious eye candy to enjoy here.



Damn it, I need to re-collect these. I just do. Not to watch them, just to.... gaze lovingly at them. *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of the boxes! But I wouldn't want to have to watch the VHS tapes.

    ReplyDelete