You have broken away from the planetary brain!

Monday, October 17, 2022

Who's Zoomin' Who?

On October 10, 2020, David J. Schow gathered the Outer Limits Commentary Crew for a no-holds-barred live discussion panel (for that year's Monsterama virtual convention; for the uninitiated, Monsterama is Atlanta, Georgia's only retro science fiction and horror convention) about our collective experiences working on the Blu-rays. It went a little something like this:

Caveat: for some reason my audio was mixed WAY lower than everyone else's (perhaps this was intentional...?), so you'll need to CRANK THAT SHIT UP if you want to hear my (relatively minor) contributions to the discussion. 

Clockwise from top left: Steve Mitchell, Tim Lucas, David J. Schow, Yours Truly, Dr. Reba Wissner, Gary Gerani. Note that I'm the lucky bastard who got to share the screen with the Monsterama logo.

Anthony Taylor, the brains (and beauty) behind Monsterama, is a great guy who deserves a lavishing of praise for facilitating this. DJS and I are hoping to get the band back together for a reunion chat of sorts, so... stay tuned. 


Next time: Bare Dem Bones!

1 comment:

  1. Very fun! Thanks for posting this. I was just thinking I might try to get my grubby hands on the Via Vision release, but the Kino's are awfully great so I'll probably just wait for a second run of VV's release and if it doesn't happen, oh well.

    Craig, you sell yourself short. Your blogs and podcasts are so creative. They have such a cool, alternate perspective. You're a "new media" talent. :-)

    ReplyDelete